Return to the classroom!
CASTI announces a return to in-person training in the classroom with COVID safety protocols.
Participants attend in-person and interact with the live instructor on the scheduled instructor-led training dates.
Before attending in-person, you will be required to:
- show proof of double COVID vaccination using QR code.
- show photo ID matching COVID vaccination record.
While attending in-person, you will be:
- required to wear a mask that completely covers your mouth and nose at all times; no exceptions other than drinking, when the mask may be pulled down and immediately returned to completely cover your nose and mouth;
- required to immediately leave the classroom if you show any signs of illness;
- permitted to bring your own drink into the classroom (no drink or food will be provided as part of COVID safety protocols). Food must be eaten outside of the classroom.
Important Note: If you are unable to meet all of these requirements, you have the option of Remote Online Attendance. See below.
Remote Online Attendance:
Participants attend remotely (from home or workplace) and interact with the live instructor through an online video meeting on the scheduled instructor-led training dates.
You will receive a Webex or Zoom meeting invitation email from CASTI during the week prior to your instructor-led training course. On the scheduled Virtual Access training days, use the email invitation log in and join the online meeting.