API 653 ICP Certification Preparation (Virtual Access)
Tank Inspector Exam Preparation
|Duration and Location||September 30 to October 2, 2020 - Virtual Access|
|Virtual Access through online Cisco Webex Meeting to see, hear, and interact with instructor during of 3 days (approximately 24 total hours) of instructor-led training. Click here for more info about Virtual Access courses.|
|Over 1,100 Practice Exam Questions including step-by-step math solutions, code table reference solutions, and exam document (code) paragraph references.|
|Online Lessons with e-instructor support.|
|3 Practice Exams online: answer keys with references to exam document paragraphs and tables + step-by-step math solutions.|
|e-Instructor Support for online lessons: same day or next-business day reply by e-mail.|
BECOME A BETTER INSPECTOR
CASTI Exam Preparation Courses not only prepare you to successfully pass the exam, but also assist you to become a better inspector with world class instructional design, content, instructor, and learning delivery systems!
CASTI API 653 ICP Exam Preparation Course Outlines
Virtual Access Course
This course begins with Online Lessons, available one month before the Virtual Access training days, covering all Body of Knowledge exam topics in great detail, including step-by-step math and table solutions. Questions about the online lessons can be sent to the CASTI e-instructor.
Approximately 1 week prior to the Virtual Access training days, participants will receive an email invitation to join the online meeting. On the scheduled Virtual Access training days, use the email invitation to log in and join the online meeting. [For more information about how to join a Webex Meeting, please visit the Cisco Webex website.]
Virtual Access instructor-led lessons are delivered over 3 days (8 hours per day) covering each exam document, with the most time spent on the more difficult Body of Knowledge exam topics. (Each day begin at 8:00 am.) Exam topic questions may be posed to the instructor:
- during the Virtual Access training,
- during breaks in the Virtual Access training,
- during one-on-one pre-scheduled tutorial session with the instructor at the CASTI office or by phone, and
- any time by asking the e-instructor.
- Getting Started Lessons
- API 653 - Covered completely.
- API RP 575 - Review of online lessons with API 653 overlaps and unique API RP 575 content identified for exam preparation.
- API RP 650 - Completely covered.
- ASME Section - Review of online lessons covering all exam topics.
- ASME Section IX - Review of online lessons covering all exam topics.
- API RP 571 - Covered completely.
- API RP 577 - Review of online lessons covering all exam topics.
- API RP 651 - Review of online lessons covering all exam topics.
- API RP 652 - Review of online lessons covering all exam topics.
- Practice exams available after Virtual Access training is completed.
Note: it takes an estimated 40-80 hours to complete the online lessons content. The actual time required will vary according to your educational background and work experience.
Required Code Documents
Exam candidates are responsible for obtaining the documents listed on the API ICP Effectivity Sheet. Ensure that the exam documents you use for exam preparation are identical to those listed in the API ICP Effectivity Sheet.*
* The exam documents listed on the API ICP Effectivity Sheet
- may not be the current edition of these documents. Since the documents change with each edition, studying with a different version of the document may result in answering exam questions incorrectly.
- may be a partial version of these documents. In these cases, studying with the full version of the document may require more time to find answers to exam questions.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for exam candidates that are preparing to write the API 653 ICP exam.
Certificate & Credits
Upon completion of the course, a digital certification of completion will be issued. Completion of the online content, in full, will allow individuals to earn 80 professional development hours (PDHs).
At CASTI our motto is:
“Once a CASTI customer, always a CASTI customer!”
…so no matter what code questions you have or how long ago you took a course, we are here to help you as one of our valued customers.