API 1169 ICP Certification Preparation
Pipeline Construction Inspector Exam Preparation for August 2022 Exam Window
|Date and Location
||July 8, 2022|
|Over 200 Practice Exam Questions + answer keys with exam document (code) paragraph references.||e-Instructor Support: same day or next-business day reply by e-mail.|
BECOME A BETTER INSPECTOR
CASTI Exam Preparation Courses not only prepare you to successfully pass the exam, but also assist you to become a better inspector with world class instructional design, content, instructor, and learning delivery systems!
Remote Online Attendance:
participants attend remotely (from home or workplace) and interact with the live instructor through an online video meeting on the scheduled instructor-led training dates.
*In-Person Attendance is not available at this time. Please continue to revisit this page for updates.
Note: All candidates must apply for the API certification exam directly with API. CASTI does not administer the API examination.
CASTI API 1169 ICP Exam Preparation Course Outline
This course covers all API Body of Knowledge exam topics in detail.
Instructor-led training covers each exam document, with the most time spent on the more difficult Body of Knowledge exam topics. Live training day begin at 8:00 am and ends at approximately 4:30 pm. (End time may vary depending on the type and number of questions asked of the instructor.) Exam topic questions may be posed to the instructor:
- before, during, and after the class,
- during class breaks and lunch hour,
- during one-on-one pre-scheduled tutorial session with the instructor at the CASTI office or by phone, and
- any time by asking the e-instructor.
Online practice exams become available after the Instructor-led training is completed.
For a full list of topics covered, see the API 1169 Body of Knowledge at:
Required Code Documents
Learners will need the API 1169 ICP Exam Documents to complete this course and study for the certification exam. A list of the exam documents can be found on the API 1169 ICP Effectivity Sheet on the API website.
Exam candidates are responsible for obtaining the documents listed on the API 1169 ICP Effectivity Sheet. Ensure that the exam documents you use for exam preparation are identical to those listed in the API ICP Effectivity Sheet.*
* The exam documents listed on the API ICP Effectivity Sheet
- may not be the current edition of these documents. Since the documents change with each edition, studying with a different version of the document may result in answering exam questions incorrectly.
- may be a partial version of these documents. In these cases, studying with the full version of the document may require more time to find answers to exam questions.
Certificate & Credits
Upon completion of the course, a digital certification of completion will be issued. Completion of all training content, in full, will allow individuals to earn 8 professional development hours (PDHs).